Monday, April 1, 2013

Meeting the new doc

Had my first visit with my new OB yesterday.  I like her.  Her bedside manner beats the crap out of Baby #1's doc.  She actually listened to me detail pretty much everything that's happened over the last year.  She looked me in the eye when she talked to me.  As much as I hated the long wait in the lobby, I sincerely appreciate that she takes that time with each of her patients.  We are in good hands!

According to her calculations, I'm 5 weeks 6 days today.  Since I'm so amazingly in tune with my body these days, I know I'm actually 5 weeks 1 day.  Sounds like a technicality, but I'm thinking 5 days makes a pretty big difference when you look at the rapid development going on in there.

Will get my hCG lab results back today and progesterone labs tomorrow.  First ultrasound in two days, though we're not supposed to see anything other than where implantation happened.

No symptoms yet, except for slightly-larger-than-normal boobs.  I seriously grope myself every chance I get just to make sure they haven't gone back to normal.

Back to work today after a two-week Spring Break hiatus.  Thankfully I'll have something else to keep my mind occupied for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea