Monday, April 8, 2013

6 weeks and counting

Today marks the beginning of week 6.  I was feeling pretty relaxed, but my nerves are starting to get the better of me.  I'm anxious to have another blood test to make sure my numbers are increasing.  Have seven days to go until my next appointment.

So far, my slightly enlarged chest is the only indication that I'm carrying another life inside of me.  Like the first time around, I'm just hoping any minute now I'll be barfing, or at least feeling like I want to.  I'm on Google and pregnancy board overload and I'm having a hard time not comparing my story to everyone else's.  Of course, if my story wasn't what it is, I might not be feeling any worry at all.  After all, the first time around I never believed anything bad could happen.  Now I'm stuck with experience that has tainted my perception of things.

Praying for time to pass quickly enough that we'll be "out of the woods" soon, but not so quickly that I forget to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea