Thursday, August 9, 2012

Patience and optimism

Just got back from the fertility doc's office for my first ultrasound.  I'd been feeling a little nervous and anxious, especially sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes.  According to my calculations, I should be somewhere around 5 weeks, 6 days.

The ultrasound showed a gestational sac and where the implantation is taking place.  I was REALLY hoping for a heartbeat just to ease my mind a little bit, but, alas, there was no little blinker to be found.  Doc thinks I'm closer to about 5 weeks and it still may be too early for a heartbeat.  Will get a call this evening with my blood results (hopefully good ones!) and have another appointment scheduled for next week.

Fingers crossed that all is well!  In any case, here is a picture of our "baby."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea