Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My 1st Christmas

Today was my very first Christmas!  It was everything I thought it would be and more.  Mama tried to get a cute picture of me in the morning, but I didn't feel like cooperating, so this happened:

Eventually I let her take this one just so she would stop bugging me:
When Grandma and Opa arrived, me and Opa settled in for a movie before opening presents.
Just before dinner, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa stopped by to meet me for the first time.  They brought me the cutest little teddy bear that sings lullabies for night-night time.
After dinner, me and Aunt Stacey snuggled up on the couch for an evening nap.
I'd say it was a pretty great day!  I hope you all had as wonderful a day with your families as I did with mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea