Saturday, December 28, 2013

More friends and family

Today Mama's friend Laura and her son Owen came to visit.  Mama and Laura have been friends for over 30 years!  I sure hope I have friendships that last that long some day.  It was pretty special to meet her, and I bet someday she'll have some funny stories about Mama to share with me!
In the evening, we headed out to Huntington Beach for a surprise birthday party for Mama's cousin Christina.  I got lots of attention since I was the youngest one there.  A lot of it came from Mama's Uncle Willy and his wife, Susan, since it was my first time meeting them.  Here's a picture of all of us together.
This is the whole family from Opa's side, including cousins Serafina and Christina, and Christina's daughter Marisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea