Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cone head

When I came into this world, everyone in the delivery room giggled at how big of a cone head I was.  I was even 1/4" shorter the next day after it went down a little bit.  Since then, I've become more shapely in the noggin, but there's still a bit of height on the back end.  I was referred to Cranial Technologies by my pediatrician to see if the pros thought I needed to wear one of these:
They use 3-D images to determine if there's a problem.  In order to get a good picture, they put a funny little stocking on my head.
Does this stocking make my face look fat?
I smiled pretty for the camera and waited for the results.  After looking at the images of my dome, the doc said that I'm perfect just the way I am.  I could have told her that!  ;-)  I mean, it doesn't get better than this.

2 comments:

  1. I LOL'd at the caption. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Does this stocking make my face look fat?" I just snorted.

    ReplyDelete

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea