Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Daddies and diapers

So I've decided to give cloth diapering a try.  While the start-up costs can set you back a bit, in the long run, I think it's the economical way to go.  But like everything else, the research is exhausting.  There are so many options and none that are agreed on by everyone.  Fortunately, I have a friend who has mastered cloth diapering and is going to share her wealth of knowledge with me so I can start making some decisions.

Nate, on the other hand, is not as enthusiastic about it as I am.  He's pretty confident he won't be able to deal with the poop.  I'm hoping with a little support and encouragement, he'll get on board.  But I can't help but think of this video montage of dads changing diapers...I'll make sure to have the video camera ready when it's Nate's turn!

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of friends who love cloth diapers...but they have found it's easier to start with disposables when the bebes are first out of the shoot and then progress to cloth. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's our plan as well. I've heard newborns don't necessarily fit into the one-size, so we'll wait till she's big enough for that and transition. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea