Monday, June 24, 2013

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Well, that sure didn't take long.  One comment, one right answer.  And yay for JJ Smartypants because I'm not really sure I could have kept it in all week.  In case you haven't figured it out yet, here it is:

I am in love with over-the-belly maternity pants.
The theme for our nursery is Wizard of Oz.
Sweets...I can't get enough of 'em.
Anyone wanna take a guess at the gender?
Getting ready for a new baby is a lot of work!
I know more than I ever wanted to about strollers.
Right now I am 17 weeks pregnant.
Lexi Lou is very excited to be a big sister!




We had a 3D/4D ultrasound yesterday and the little stinker was playing so coy.  She kept her hands up in her face nearly the whole time and when I shifted positions to get a better look, she flipped right over and showed us her backside.  Tried to pep her up with a Dr. Pepper, but our stubborn little girl wasn't doing any tricks this time around.  Maybe she was sleepy, or maybe she'll have her Aunt Stacey's temperament.  Can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea