Thursday, November 8, 2012

1 week, 6 days

Well, the two week wait will be over tomorrow.  Although, to be honest, the "wait" part really ended a day or two ago.  For anyone who's been through the dreaded 2WW, you know that there's no way to get through 14 days without an arsenal of at-home pee-on-a-sticks.  So, of course, I started testing on Monday.

I had a feeling in my gut.  I already knew the answer.  5 days and 6 big fat negatives later, I think it's safe to say we will not be welcoming a new baby next July.

We had no idea when we made our plan to start a family that God had a totally different idea in mind.  Who knows what it is, but maybe someday we'll be gifted with the blessing of a little one.

Until then, you probably won't hear much (if anything) from me here.  We've decided to enjoy the end-of-the-year holidays sans hormones and doctor appointments.

If, by some miracle, tomorrow's blood test proves otherwise, you'll be the first to know. 

-- Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea