Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cycle 2

Saw the doc on Tuesday.  Of the follicles that never matured on our first cycle, looks like one has decided to hang around.  She said it looks like it's causing some chemical activity that is triggering my endometrial lining to stay thick and prepared for implantation.  Since clearly that's not going to happen, I'm now on Provera to help induce a period.

I never imagined that I would be praying for a period while trying to get pregnant, but that's all I'm hoping for right now.  If all goes well, I'll start Bravelle injections again in a few weeks and hope and pray and beg and plead that we get more than one mature follicle this time.  And then I'll hope and pray and beg and plead that at least one sticks and wants to hang around for a while.  Ya know, maybe nine months or so.  :-)

Stay tuned for the continuation of today's episode of "Hurry Up and Wait"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea