Friday, January 20, 2012

One of the Lucky Ones???

According to BabyCenter.com's due date calculator, Baby L will be here around September 5th, which puts me in week number 8.  So far, the only symptoms I have experienced are short nights of sleep, visiting the ladies' room a little more often, and a rare cramp here or there.  To be honest, I'm not even sure if these are symptoms or just side effects of behavioral changes I've made in the last week.

While I'm thrilled that I'm not spending my days heaving over the porcelain god or requesting Nate run to the store at 2:00am for pickles and ice cream, it's a little unsettling.  The researcher in me has been working overtime lately Googling every little question or doubt that arises in my head.  And all I can find on the subject:  If I'm not experiencing any of the typical early-pregnancy symptoms, this is perfectly normal and I should consider myself one of the lucky ones.

So I'll accept that for now, especially knowing that soon enough I'll be dealing with clothes that don't fit and a whole slew of other issues.  But is it weird to think that heaving up just one little meal would help me appreciate this time a little bit more???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea