Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy birthday to me

Can you believe it's already my one-month birthday?  Time is going by so fast!  Before you know it I'll be sitting up on my own and sleeping through the night.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Here's a few pictures to show off how big I've gotten.
My model pose
Wait, I'm not ready!
Put your hands up in the air, and wave 'em like you just don't care
...and I'm spent!


A few of the pictures from my photo shoot with Tira J are up on her blog!  You can check them out HEREPlease don't forget to leave a comment when you visit the blog to let Tira know what a fantastic job she did!  (Of course, she did have a pretty cute subject to photograph!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Babyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea